Alexander Kukuev specializes in international support for Russian holdings and financial-industrial groups, sanctions issues, enforcement of Russian court judgments and commercial arbitrations abroad, as well as supporting the activities of family offices.
Previously, he headed the legal departments of Russian manufacturing companies and specialized in supporting Russian businesses in Europe, the UK, and the African region.Public activities:
- Tutor University of London (RANEPA-UOL dual qualification program)
- Official legal representative of the EU office of the Dalai Lama in the CIS countries
- BPP University, Legal Practitioners Course; QLTS School, Solicitor of England and Wales education program;
- Moscow State Law University named after O. E. Kutafin, Law;
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations, European Union Law program;
- Modern Humanities Academy, Economics.
He enjoys playing hockey, yachting, and skydiving.